Built Locally in Tacoma, WA
Custom Finished Furniture
Since January of 2015, we have built hundreds of custom live edge wood projects for residential and commercial clients from all over the west coast.
Live Edge Wood
Working with local trees that are always salvaged and never poached, our live edge wood slabs bring a piece of the Pacific Northwest into your home or business.
We create custom furniture pieces that are unique, stunning, and timeless while simultaneously offering a consumer experience that is exploratory, educational, and inspirational.
Simplifying the Process
We've made the design process simple and we help you understand each step along the way.
1. Choose a Slab
Slabs come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. We'll help you pick a single slab or multiple slabs to create your ideal project.
2. Choose a Base
We'll help you choose from our wide selection of base options that will complement the slab and your decor.
3. Choose a Finish
We'll help you choose the best finish options that will highlight the slab's features and fit the purpose of your furniture.
Things to consider for designing your custom finished table:
- Space available- We recommend at least 36" on all sides to navigate around the table.
- Seating - We recommend allowing 22"-24" for each person to sit comfortably.
- Seating at both ends of the table? - Consider adding 12" of length at each end for comfortable seating.
- Dining table height - Standard dining table height is 30" to the very top. Our standard table bases are 28" high and the live edge slab thickness can vary from 1.75"-2.5". If you need a specific height, please keep this in mind during the design process.
- Complement your current furniture and decor - We recommend bringing example pictures, colors, or metal finishes during your visit. This will allow us to help you select the correct species, color, shape, and base to create the perfect piece.
Ready in 8-10 Weeks*
(depending on our production schedule)
Need more inspiration? Browse our gallery to capture a look and feel that fits your idea. Don't hesitate to ask us questions along the way. We will work together to give you as much information as possible.