Chill P-TEC 8400 Wood Filler
- Best for repairing/filling voids, defects, cracks in the wood
- Solid, thixotropic polyurethane paste
- Fast setting time of 12 minutes
- No shrinkage / No odor
- Fast and easy sanding process
- Can be applied on many surfaces
- 2-component kit (1A/1B)
- Available in Beige, Cognac, Black Walnut, or Black
- 250ml resealable kit
Commonly used in live edge woodworking for repairing damages to the wood surface and/or edge by filling with a color that matches the slab. Using the black option highlights the spot and can be used for small fills versus black epoxy.
Chill Epoxy is a transparent casting resin formulated from premium raw materials. It has high optical clarity, impact resistance, and UV resistance.