Narex 4pc Bevel Edge Chisel Set
- Best for general woodworking and inlaying bowties on live edge slabs
- Chisel widths includes 6mm, 12mm, 20mm, 26mm
- Made from tempered chrome-manganese steel and hardened to 59 HRc
- Bevels are ground at a degree angle
- Made to withstand vigorous mallet work
Narex chisels are manufactured in the Czech Republic and are known for their exceptional quality. The blades are made from fine-grained, nicely tempered chrome-manganese steel and hardened to 59 HRc. The blades take and hold an excellent edge. Bevels are ground at a 25 degree angle. Handles are lacquered European Beech. Blades have well seated steel tangs and handles have 2 steel ferrules to withstand vigorous mallet work.