Osmo 3041 Polyx-Oil Neutral Finish
3041- Neutral (Natural/Transparent) Finish: Perfect for finishing light-colored wood species. Lightly colored with a 3% white pigment for a natural wood look.
Osmo Polyx-Oil is the original Hardwax-Oil wood finish derived from natural vegetable oils and waxes. Osmo Polyx Oils protect the wood from in and outside, does not form a film and forms a protecting, microporous, hardwearing and durable surface.
- Will not crack, flake or peel
- Excellent water resistance to water, dirt, and common household spills
- Easily applied with a brush, roller, buffing pad, or cloth
- Can be spot repaired and/or renewed with no sanding required
- Suitable for kitchens, bathrooms, and other rooms exposed to high humidity
- Safe for humans, animals, and plants and is suitable for children's toys as per EN 71.3