4" Nyalox Flap Brush For Drill
- Flaps remove/clean bark from a live edge slab using a pounding motion
- 4" Abrasive nylon flap brush with hex mount
- Lasts up to 10x longer than traditional wire brushes
- Will not shed, rust, puncture skin, or lose shape
- 1/4” Hex Mandrel mounted
- Maximum 2500 RPM
- Gray=80 grit Orange=120 grit Blue=240 grit
Commonly used in woodworking for removing and cleaning bark from live edge slabs without damaging its natural curvature. The drill attachment allows for more control using variable speeds on most drills.
Other Applications: Deburring, blending, cleaning, scrubbing, roughing, surface preparation for primers, paints and adhesives, stain removal, flash removal, surface finishing, stripping of old paints and finishes, removal of surface rust, corrosion and weld scale, etc.