Chill Ice 1 Epoxy Kit
- Best for small river pours or filling deep CNC cuts/cracks
- Ideal for pours 0.5"-1.25" at a time
- Setting time of 48-72 hours
- Self-rising/Bubble-free technology
- True-Zero VOC
- Pot life of 8.33 hours
- 2-component kit (2A/1B)
- Available in 1.5L, 3L, 12L, 30L, and 60L
- 30L and larger may be in stock for in-store pickup. Contact us to inquire about availability.
Commonly used in live edge woodworking for filling deeper cracks, and making thin pours for smaller projects such as charcuterie boards, wall art, etc.
Chill Epoxy is a transparent casting resin formulated from premium raw materials. It has high optical clarity, impact resistance, and UV resistance.